Monday, June 1, 2009

Passport Regulations

Washington, DC— It's the first day that citizens traveling to Mexico and Canada will have to show more verification crossing into the country.

If you are traveling to one of these countries you will need to have a passport, passport card or an enhanced driver’s license to enter into Canada or Mexico and get back into the United States.

“It used to be that you didn’t even have to show a picture, but now it has become a huge hassle just to go to Canada,” said Ric Brown of Indiana, PA.

If you are looking to purchase one of these forms of verifications you can go to your local DMV or Post Office. Typically a Passport will run you around $100. An enhanced driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles will cost you $80.

No comments:

Post a Comment